XP Deus Metal
Detector now available in the United States
XP invents the first wireless detector...and the first fully
telescopic S-shaped rod
Weighs only 2
NEW LOWER PRICES
NEW LOWER PRICES
DEUS marks a
technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal
architecture is based on three elements :
A coil, a remote control (control box) and a set of headphones,
which are unique in that they communicate with each other via
a digital radio link.
Power, speed, precision, lightness
and compactness have all been achieved by the incorporation
of components developed for leading-edge technologies.
The search coil contains the
essential components for processing the signals, which no longer
need to be conveyed via a wire link but are digitised and analysed
directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which
greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit,
which is integrated in the detection head, processes the information
and sends it to the headphones and remote control in real time
via a radio link.
Switch off the remote control and DEUS continues to work!
The headphones can control the detector alone, enabling you
to go detecting with an even more portable configuration (just
In the absence of the remote
control, the headphones enable you to adjust all the main settings:
Sensitivity, Discrimination, Ground Balance, Frequency (4 kHz,
8 kHz, 12 kHz, 18 kHz), Multi-Tones etc… programs previously
created with the remote control!
Deploy or fold away your stem
in just 5 seconds and change the coil in an instant!
The new patented "S TELESCOPIC "rod can be stored
away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight
rod with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable
to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating
- 2 Year warranty - repair center right
here in the United States
- 4 frequencies (4kHz ; 8kHz ; 12kHz ; 18kHz)
+ shift plus/minus
- Power and recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times
faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power)
- Audio response, iron level, multi tone,
notch, discrimination etc…
- Many advanced functions (expert setting)
- Ground balance: tracking, pumping, manual,
- Motion and 4 non-motion modes
- Extended discrimination range, with even
greater precision for iron
- Pre-configured factory programs (9 switch
on and go programs) and memory of personal programs
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic
- Ultra light detector: weighs only 2 lbs.
- Remote control pocket sized (hip mount
case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with
low power consumption, backlight, and intuitive screen
- 9" Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil,
both light and waterproof including coil cover
- Wireless headphones, rain proof, light
and foldable, with its own operation controls, screen, and
- USB standard protocol to recharge and download
new software/update (via XP website)
- Lithium battery, very compact (9g)
- Battery life coil: max 20h (depending on
power and frequency)
- Battery life remote control and headphones:
- Fast and intelligent charger, charge the
3 elements simultaneously (remote control, coil & headphones)
in 2 hours
- Optional: larger coil 34cm/28cm (13"X11")
DD - mini emergency charger - car charger.
at (916) 225-9150
to Site, Season to Season"
Valley never sleeps while its customers are awake!
in Citrus Heights, California,
we are an easy drive from Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Roseville, Rocklin,
Orangevale, Folsom, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Loomis, Placerville,
Antelope, Antioch, Auburn, Cameron Park, Chico, Colfax, Colusa, Concord,
Courtland, Davis, Dixon, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Elverta, Galt,
Granite Bay, Isleton, Jackson, Lakeport, Lincoln, Lodi, Marysville,
Napa, Newcastle, North Highlands, Oroville, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta,
Redding, Rio Linda, Sloughhouse, Stockton, Tahoe, Vacaville, Vallejo,
Walnut Creek, Walnut Grove, Williams, Wilton, Winters, Woodland, Yuba
City and many more places. Call for directions
Gold Country has been named one of the US ten top destinations
for 2012 by Lonely Planet, so come see Big Valley to start your trip
5 March, 2012 by the rogue webmistress....