Powered by Minelab's FBS multiple frequency technology,
Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding
both simplicity AND performance!
Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence
of ground signals, automatically. Experience easy, seamless detecting
whatever the field conditions!
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones
are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets FAST! This improves
the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy
environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target
Accurate and easy to use, press the pinpoint button and watch
the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
With four pre-programmed Detect modes, you can choose from
Coin; Coin & Jewellery; Relic or All Metal. Each individual mode
contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of
your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
* Ultra-lightweight 11" Double D waterproof coil combines
high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
* Four pre-programmed Detection Modes - Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic
and All Metal.
* Four Programmable user modes
* Linear -10 to +40 discrimination scale. Accept/Reject functionality.
* Fully Automatic and Manual Sensitivity control options.
* Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for accurate detection.
* Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical
coin and relic environments, Low is ideal for clean sites.
* Threshold adjustment level on a 0-40 scale.
* Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
* Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel
* Menu Interface - Intuitive menu structure for fast and easy access
and adjustment. Clear view target depth gauge; Target ID number; Target
Icon (in Coin and Coin/Jewellery Modes); Mode indicators and Graphic
Identification Bar showing active discrimination pattern.
* LCD Screen, 64 x 128 pixel with adjustable contrast settings.
* Long lower shaft as standard allowing extra extension for user comfort.
* Robust, well balanced design for comfortable detecting over longer
43" (1100 mm) to 54" (1370 mm)
||6 lbs (2750g)
||3.6 lbs (1650g)
waterproof, double D
||¼" (6.3mm) stereo
||64 x 128 pixel
liquid crystal display (LCD)
||Full band spectrum
(FBS) Simultaneous multiple frequency transmission ranging from
1.5kHz to 100kHz
- advanced digital filtering
||Linear (-10 to
+40 discrimination options)
||Yes (-10 to +40)
|Detect Modes (Preset)
||4 (Coin; coin/jewellery;
relic; all metal)
|Detect Modes (Personal)
|Auto Noise Cancel
audio and visual indicators
||12V alkaline pack
(8 x 1.5 AA - batteries not included)
||US 4890064; US
5537041; US 5506506
FBS coil with lower shaft, 8" and 11" skidplates
NiMH battery pack; 'AA' housing battery pack
fibre lower shaft, tall man lower shaft
at (916) 225-9150
to Site, Season to Season"
Valley never sleeps while its customers are awake!
in Citrus Heights, California,
we are an easy drive from Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Roseville, Rocklin,
Orangevale, Folsom, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Loomis, Placerville,
Woodland, Davis, Granite Bay, Cameron Park, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove,
Auburn, Marysville, Dixon, Yuba City, Lodi, Stockton, Galt and many
more places. Call for directions!