Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal
Minelab's Multiple Frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology is the only technology in the world that provides the serious treasure hunter with both deep detection and deep precision discrimination, regardless of ground conditions and target type.
Serious detectorists understand that every outing is a unique moment in time that needs to be enjoyed and maximised. Minelab's Explorer Professional detector will handle varying conditions with maximum results!
Explorer's FBS technology automatically transmits28 multiple frequencies simultaneously from 1.5kHz to 100kHz.
The lower the frequency used by a detector, the deeper it can penetrate. At low frequencies however, the sensitivity to small targets is sometimes reduced. The higher the frequency, the higher the sensitivity to small targets, but higher frequencies will not penetrate the ground as deeply. The increased frequency range of the Explorer SE Professional means more sensitive and accurate target identification at greater depths.
FBS technology also improves the detector's ability to cancel ground mineralisation. Ground Balancing is automatic, so whatever the field conditions, the Explorer Professional maximises depth, sensitivity and discrimination.
* 28 Frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology
* New lightweight, perfectly balanced waterproof ultra-light & ultra-tough 11" DD coil
* NiMH battery pack or 8 x AA Alkaline batteries for long battery life.
* 3rd generation software with faster & more powerful microprocessor
* Full function advanced programming
* Unique dual coordinate target profiling with patented Smartfind
* Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination
* Easy learning curve with Quickstart Mode
* Intuitive user interface with large, easy to read target coordinates
* Fine sensitivity, threshold and volume adjust controls
Look at these Improved Features
- New faster and more powerful microprocessor with improved power
consumption makes the Explorer SE more responsive. Spend more time
detecting; less time programming and recharging.
- New menu structure giving easier access to key functions makes
Explorer SE programming a breeze. Fast learning curve; intuitive,
easy to learn user interface.
- New audio modulated pinpoint mode making target size and depth
identification more reliable. Save valuable time recovering targets.
- Simplified Iron Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination
capability. Easy correlation of Iron Mask settings with digital read-out
values; more user friendly function; Simplifies use of Iron Mask;
make better use of Iron Mask function.
- New audio tone settings with new Pitch Hold mode for picking
up even the faintest of target signals. Improve recovery rate for
the smallest or deepest of good targets.
- New Quickstart settings make the learning curve on the Explorer
SE a more rewarding one.
- New finer threshold and volume adjust controls. Fine tune Threshold
and Volume to perfectly match operating conditions. More accurate
and comfortable settings.
- Improved Threshold stability in noisy / trashy environment. Less
false signals; cover more ground faster.
- Larger target coordinates in Digital screen and improved menu
- Improved weight and balance with new light-weight waterproof
coil; Comfortable detect for longer periods of time without fatigue.
||Full Band Spectrum
(FBS) 28 Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100 kHz
|Number of Frequencies
processor - faster and more powerful
Software - improved user interface
||Auto Ground Compensation
- Advanced Digital Filtering
Smartfind™ Size / Conductivity and Ferrous characteristics
|Audio Tone Identification
||Constant to Multi-tone;
customizable Conductivity / Ferrous
|Audio Tone Settings
||3 Settings: Long,
Smooth, Pitch Hold
Mask coordinates 0-31 with full ferrous discrimination capability
||Yes; Now also
updates in pinpoint mode
||2 Settings: Semi-Automatic
& Manual 1-32
audio for improved target size and depth identification
|Low Battery Audio
||1600 mAh NiMH
or Alkaline batteries
11" Double D (DD) waterproof coil
LCD panel with improved graphics
||0.25 inch Stereo
level; improved stability in high-trash
||US 4890064; US
5537041; US 5506506
FBS Coil with Lower Shaft
NiMH Battery Pack; 'AA' Housing Battery Pack
at (916) 225-9150
to Site, Season to Season"
Valley never sleeps while its customers are awake!
Located in Citrus Heights, California,
we are an easy drive from Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Roseville, Rocklin, Orangevale, Folsom, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Loomis, Placerville,
Antelope, Antioch, Auburn, Cameron Park, Chico, Colfax, Colusa, Concord, Courtland, Davis, Dixon, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, Elverta, Galt,
Granite Bay, Isleton, Jackson, Lakeport, Lincoln, Lodi, Marysville, Napa, Newcastle, North Highlands, Oroville, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta,
Redding, Rio Linda, Sloughhouse, Stockton, Tahoe, Vacaville, Vallejo, Walnut Creek, Walnut Grove, Williams, Wilton, Winters, Woodland, Yuba
City and many more places. Call for directions. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
It's hard to beat Minelab's Equinox 800 or 600, so come see me at Big Valley Metal Detectors to get yours, and I'll show you how to use it properly, too!!
Sacramento Valley Detecting Buffs, SVDB